How You Can
Forgotten Friends – Mixed Breed Rescue is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization devoted to canine rescue. We rely solely on donations and adoption fees to sustain our rescue program.
All donations go directly for veterinary care (vaccinations, spay/neuter, heartworm treatment, dental & medications), monthly heartworm preventative, purchase of dog food, beds & blankets and when available toys, collars, leashes and treats. We have no expenses for salaries or utilities.
NOTE: Forgotten Friends is a 501(c)(3) organization therefore all donations are tax deductible.
If you would like to make a difference for a homeless dog and cannot adopt or foster, a financial contribution via PayPal can really be a big help for our group.
When you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmileFoundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice.
An easy way to purchase items we need is to visit our Amazon Wish List where you can shop for exactly what is requested and have the items shipped to us directly.
If mailing your donation, send to:
c/o Deborah Ullrich
P. O. Box 1395
Leander, Texas 78641
- $10.00 will provide one month’s heartworm preventative for one dog
- $25.00 will provide a heartworm test for one dog
- $50.00 will provide for the spaying or neutering of one dog
- $75.00 will provide a simple vet exam, basic vaccines, rabies shot, deworming and a heartworm test for one dog
- $100.00 will provide a simple vet exam, basic vaccines, rabies shot, deworming, heartworm test and microchipping for one dog
- $150.00 will provide heartworm treatment for one dog weighing under 60 lbs